BENEFITS - A One-Stop-shop for all your needs
All the benefits, all the administration, all the filings, all the reporting, all the compliance and liability, taken care of for you by just one company with just one number to call; Consolidated Personnel Services.
- A customized approach to healthcare to meet and exceed our clients needs
- A dental plan with 3 options to meet each employee's specific needs
- A vision plan
- Direct deposit to as many institutions as you like
- A fantastic 401K plan with no employer setup fee, no participation or employer contribution/matching requirements
- Automatic pre-tax deductions for employee's portion of medical, dental & vision under our cafeteria 125 plan
- IRS pre-tax flexible spending and dependent care accounts available
- AFLAC supplemental coverage for accidents, short term disability, and more
- Life insurance - guarantee issue up to $50,000, half for spouse and $5000 for children
- Pet healthcare, amusement park discounts & credit union options, and other benefits
Because Consolidated Personnel Services is such a large client of most all of our service providers, our clients and their employees experience an increased level of service that they would not generally receive on their own.
Plus, a dedicated Benefits Administrator, Yulonda Michaels, who has been managing the benefits for our clients and their employees since 1997, who, with 3 full time employees, brings even more added value to assist with your benefit needs:
- Claims assistance
- Custom benefits packets
- Employee assistance
- COBRA administration
- Bilingual service and materials
- Once you shop at our store for benefits, you won't want to shop anywhere else again.
Once you shop at our store for benefits, you won't want to shop anywhere else again.