1. The quality, capability, or power to elicit belief.
2. worthy of belief or confidence; trustworthy.
What are the most important criteria in choosing a PEO for your business?
- Are they doing what they say they will do?
- Are they reporting & paying taxes and complying with federal and state payroll tax regulations?
- Are they paying medical and workers' compensation premiums, 401K deductions, other fringe benefit premiums and compliance?
At Consolidated Personnel Services, we voluntarily retain an independent CPA firm to verify that payroll tax liabilities are paid in accordance with Federal and State statutes.
Additionally, We have a separate annual comprehensive audit of our 401K plan.
When you are a client of Consolidated Personnel Services, you will receive a copy of our annual and quarterly independent auditor statements after each one is completed, and even more importantly, the "Peace Of Mind" in knowing that we are doing what we said we would do.