Payroll Processing & Tax Administration
While benefits and other services bring a lot of value to your business, handling your payroll week in and week out is what a PEO is ultimately judged by. Flexibility, accessibility, customization and a sense of urgency are what our clients value most about how we handle their payroll needs. Here's a look at some of the things we can do:
- Process payroll, file & report state & federal employee taxes and issue year end W-2s
- Handle all state unemployment claims and administration
- Job costing reports, certified payrolls and other custom reports to meet your needs
- Vacation, sick time and PTO accruals, tracked on employee's checks
- Employee online access to their W-2s, pay stubs, tax information...
- Direct deposit for your employees - no additional cost
- Assistance with SCIP/OCIP (owner controlled) projects and reports
- Handle child support, garnishments, court ordered health, state tax levy & non-exempt
- New hire reporting to the state
- Wage verification for lenders, DES, Social Security...
With every payroll you receive (paper, via e-mail or web, or both) an invoice, payroll journal and a cost accounting report that is broken out by employee (by job if job costed or by department/location if departmentalized), that details exactly what you were being charged for taxes, workers' compensation, benefit contributions/deductions, and our service fee. No Surprises from Consolidated Personnel Services. We do not bundle our rates like other PEO's, so you always know exactly what you are paying for our service.
We also offer several options for transmitting payroll to meet your specific needs:
- Faxing it in
- E-mailing it in
- Using our convenient 24/7 online option to send it in
- Downloading from a time clock system (specific vendor software or customized by us)
- Customized methods developed by our IT director (case-by-case basis)
- Custom interface for importing/exporting information to meet specific client needs