Consolidated Personnel Services is one of the oldest, largest and most stable Professional Employer Organizations (PEO) in Arizona and the Southwest.
- Privately owned by Jerry Persson – established & headquartered in Phoenix since 1993.
- Our Management Team:
- Yulonda Michaels | Chief Operations Officer & Benefits Administrator
- Cheryl Lassen | Payroll Manager
- Barbara SweetDugan | Workers’ Compensation Claims Manager
- Dawn Hove | Sales & Service Manager
- Debborah McQueen | Controller
- Seth Hart | Accounts Receivable Manager
- Currently servicing 500+ businesses and 15,000+ employees, with a majority based in Arizona, but also businesses and employees based in Colorado, Nevada, Utah, California, New Mexico, Texas and several other states.
- Voluntarily retains independent CPA firm to verify that payroll tax liabilities are paid in accordance with Federal and State statutes.
- Long term relationships with service providers demonstrates a history of stability and credibility in sustaining business relationships and minimizing change for our clients.
- 401K plan and plan manager since 1996, AFLAC representative since 1996, labor and medical attorneys, corporate CPA firm and independent auditor since 1996 and the same independent auditor (audit statements) since 1998.
- Our internal employee turnover has been minimal since our inception in 1993. Most clients with us for 10+ years, have had the same payroll processor from day one. This has resulted in a very comfortable and secure environment for our clients allowing us to maintain a consistent level of superior service.
- Bilingual employee applications, forms, benefit packets and materials, as well as bilingual employees in every department. Regardless of your business, or employee, Consolidated Personnel Services is a very comfortable, non threatening place for your employees to call to get questions answered or issues resolved, in English or Spanish.
Speak with one of our professionals today. Our friendly staff is always available to take the time to go over your options and answer any questions you may have.
We have been using CPS for the last 16 years and have had zero problems with them. They are very professional and a total pleasure to work with! I highly recommend them to anyone whom is considering using a payroll company.
Believe me if you are not using CPS you are making a big mistake!
I have been a contractor in the valley for the better part of 40 years. I had received a call from Heather with CPS. I told Heather to try me in a year. Almost to the day, she called. That was impressive. She listened & did exactly what she said she would do. What a great example of what CPS is about. When they say they’re going to do something, they do it!
CPS brought their staff to my office, had a meeting with all my employees explaining all the benefits that CPS could bring to our business. CPS not only handles my weekly payroll and direct deposits, they do my job costing, handle my group health insurance, and my worker’s compensation insurance.
Their knowledge of current employer & employee regulations & laws is invaluable. I truly owe a big part of the success of my business to my relationship with CPS. I can’t say enough about having CPS as my partner. They have allowed me to focus on what I’m really good at, the business of contracting.
Thanks Heather for your patience, and thanks CPS for all you do for me and my business.Dean