Latest HR News
- ACLU sues Facebook for discriminatory job ads
- Staying compliant during natural disasters: Pay, leave questions answered
- Sixth Circuit: ‘Similarly situated must really mean similarly situated’
- Update from feds: DOL releases opinion letters regarding FMLA, FLSA
- Don’t press send! 7 email faux pas you want to avoid
- 6 tactics to stop promising candidates from disappearing on you
- Nike bolsters wages of 7K staffers to close pay gap: Will other firms follow its lead?
- Court ruling adds confusion to handling medical marijuana in the workplace
- 3 ideas to liven up your one-on-one meetings
- How letting an employee drink juice on the job could’ve saved this company $700K
- This alarming healthcare trend has increased 87% in the past four years
- New dads score $1.1M settlement in EEOC parental leave discrimination case
- Feeling the burnout? 3 ways to revive your employees
- Return of the ACA individual mandate: Could this incarnation catch on?
- Policy changes? Here’s how to get employees on board