CPS ServicesSimplify. Unify. Amplify.
Consolidated Personnel Services offers a wide array of
Administrative & HR services that can meet the needs of your business.
Consolidated Personnel Services offers a wide array of Administrative & HR services, as well as a complete benefit package, that can meet the needs of most every type of business. Large or small, new or established, our program provides tremendous flexibility and choices for our clients and their employees.
Main Service Areas
- Payroll & Tax Administration
- Workers’ Compensation insurance and administration – 3 options
- Dedicated Risk & Safety Resources
- Dedicated Workers’ Compensation Claims Manager
- Dedicated HR Consultant to assist with additional HR services and compliance
- Dedicated Benefits Department to administer medical, dental, vision, 401K Retirement plan, direct deposit, AFLAC, Life, COBRA and much more.
- All departments and materials bilingual.
- Superior level of service from managers and employees with 10+ years of experience.
- Flexibility and customization of services, payroll transmission methods and benefits.
- A long, stable history in the valley of proving a credible, consistently superior service.
So take a look through our website. Meet some of our managers and clients. Hear what they have to say and give us a call to see how our program can benefit you and your employees.
CPS has provided our payroll and benefits processing for several years. We are extremely happy with the services we receive and have been able to increase the benefits we make available to our employees.
As a nonprofit, it is difficult and time consuming to put all the parts together to make sure employees have the best benefits possible and to maintain them. We do not have to worry at all. CPS takes care of it all for us. The staff at CPS are knowledgeable, quick and are available to handle all of our benefit and payroll questions.
We couldn’t do it without them!Laura
Prior to January 2016 we had been a client of Consolidated Personnel Services for several years. We had a very good working relationship with CPS, however, one of their competitors sold a pitch that we couldn’t refuse. We made a quick transition ending 2015 with CPS and moving to the new company January of 2016. The transition was rocky but we expected that.
January and February came and went. It was an absolute mess and they could not produce what they had promised. The first part of March 2016 we met with Dawn and Cheryl at CPS and made arrangements to move back to CPS as quickly as possible (which was the following week).
We didn’t miss a beat and business continued as if we never left. The entire CPS team was gracious and welcoming. It was really like we were back home. The one thing that we missed the most during the short transition was the personal attention the CPS employees give to their clients. We can always get hold of someone if we need something. We never get transferred from person to person for answers. We are thankful that we are able to work with them again. Thank you to all the CPS reps that make things so much easier on us. CPS is greatly appreciated!Carrie