Symetra Life Insurance
This program of group term life insurance is being made available to the employees of Consolidated Personnel Services, Inc. through payroll deduction for those employees working a minimum of 20 hours per week.
By completing the enclosed enrollment material authorizing Consolidated Personnel Services, Inc. to make payroll deductions, you are eligible for:
- Group term life insurance for yourself from $10,000.00 to $100,000.00 in increments of $10,000.00.
- Coverage reduces 50% at age 70, 70% at age 75 and 80% at age 80.
- One-half the amount of insurance you have on yourself is available for your spouses’ coverage. Spousal coverage automatically terminates at the age of 70.
- $5,000.00 of group term life insurance is available on your eligible children.
- Children are eligible if they are between 14 days and 19 years, 23 years if the child(ren) are still in school.
The monthly premium rates have been specially prepared for Consolidated Personnel Services, Inc. and are based on age:
(Spouse rate is based on employee’s age. Child rate is $1 for all children.)
per $1,000 of insurance
***Note: Premiums are subject to change without notification when you enter into another Age Band.
**Child coverage amount may be subject to state restrictions. Child coverage is available only if spouse coverage is chosen as well, unless you are a single parent.
*Amounts of insurance above $50,000.00 will be subject to proof of good health.
Employees who do not enroll during eligibility must submit proof of good health!